Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Handicaps

My biggest handicap would be a hideous mask to cover up my dangerously exceeding good looks. That way, I don't get the special treatment, free dinners, and modelling offers that always follow me wherever I go. I would also be given a mandatory uniform so that I cant use my impeccable fashion sense to be better dressed than anyone else. That way nobody will feel insecure when they see how good I look in the same 2 black hoodies and single pair of combat boots I wear basically every day. This would be good because I wouldn't have to constantly feel bad for those less privileged than me. Also, I would finally be free from the constant jealousy that is so often directed at me. Handicaps would be very liberating.

4 comments:

  1. Dex you are my favorite. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dex, YOU ARE A HUNK! You would doing the world a favor by wearing a mask and making us all look better in comparisonn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the mask. When we are in class I get distracted by your godly visage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smh... how about duck tape because you talk too much!

    ReplyDelete